Greeting.

Thank you for Visit my Site. I Appreciate for your effort.
for comment and critic, please contact us at our email :
azzer.nomad@gmail.com / rezza_aryo@student.gunadarma.ac.id

Senin, 10 November 2014

Application Letter

Application Letter
RM. Rezza Aryo Priambodo
Jakarta, Indonesia, 15146
azzer.nomad@gmail.com
November 07th, 2014

Mrs. Dewi Septiani
Deputy Department Head Sales & Promotion Department
PT. Kawasaki Motor Indonesia
St. Perintis Kemerdekaan

Dear Mrs. Dewi Septiani

I am applying for job offer Programmer - Electrical Engineer, published during this week on the job server lowongankerja.com

I am convinced that I am a good candidate to job position Programmer - Electrical Engineer. I have been working on job positions programmer, developer and electrical engineer since 2011 in. I have experiences in development of computer systems and development of software and hardware for various purposes, including software & hardware to work with motorcycle technology system .

Cooperation with retail chains and sales goods via retailers is most appropriate way of my work. For the successful implementation in key account management, I graduated on University of Gunadarma, defended my thesis Business Strategy for Long-term Cooperation with Retail Chains and I was awarded an MBA. I have attended the courses focused on negotiation, sales tactics and business strategies too.

I am improving my knowledge in the field of programming and application development by studying and completing appropriate training courses. I graduated the engineering program at the University of Unicorn focused on object-oriented programming and programming languages C #, C + + and JAVA. I studied courses focused on platform for training companies certified by Microsoft. Selected courses are listed in the attached CV and complete list can be sent on request.

I see the possibility to work in your company as opportunity to deepening my knowledge and contribute to development of promising software.

I hope that you will evaluate my CV positively and I will have the opportunity to present myself in the next round of the selection process in your company.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 082123747771 or via email at azzer.nomad@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Best regards,

RM. Rezza Aryo Priambodo